The European Commission has launched a new agri-food promotion portal designed as a one-stop-shop for information on EU promotion funding and accessing new export markets.
The online tool includes material on:
- Newsroom and events, featuring tailor-made webinars aimed at supporting funding applicants in designing their promotion programme.
- Funding opportunities, with a collection of all information concerning the calls for proposals for grants, available funding and eligibility criteria. It also includes an “Eligibility Checker”, to guide applicants through this criteria under the calls for proposals.
- Entering new markets, including market reports outlining business opportunities in third countries, market access rules and information on how to join Agricultural Commissioner Phil Hogan’s high level missions.
- Campaigns, where users can browse on-going co-financed programmes and best case examples.
- Get connected, giving the registered users the opportunity to search for programme partners, through a “speed dating” tool, and apply jointly for EU funding.
Sign in and explore here: http://ec.europa.eu/chafea/agri/
By Alison Graham
European Affairs Executive