Agri and Food Policy Executive
Irish Co-operative Organisation Society Ltd
The Irish Co-operative Organisation Society Ltd (ICOS) is the central representative organisation for farmer controlled co-operative businesses in Ireland. Our co-operative members and associated businesses have a combined turnover in the region of €14 billion, with some 150,000 individual members, employing 12,000 people in Ireland, and a further 24,000 people overseas.
ICOS is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, articulate Agri & Food Policy Executive.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist ICOS and our members in the formulation and implementation of agricultural and food policy
- Act in a Secretarial/co-ordination role for various industry working groups
- Be located in the ICOS Head office, but will be expected to travel throughout the country as required
Ideally you should have:
- A third level higher degree in a relevant discipline
- At least two years’ post qualification experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication and computer skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative within a flexible team structure
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
A competitive salary commensurate with experience and the importance of the position will be offered.
Candidates should apply via email or post in strict confidence, attaching a CV and covering letter to:
Seamus O’Donohoe,CEO, ICOS Ltd, The Plunkett House, 84 Merrion Square, Dublin 2 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 6th March 2015
21 Nov 2023