ICOS Skillnet in conjunction with the Plunkett Institute are planning on running a number fo Director and Director Designate Programmes in the Autumn.
The institute is an expert body supporting the governance of Irish co-operative organisations and continuous professional development. It works with all levels of farmers, from new entrants to regional committee members and experienced directors, to ensure that the industry is well served with capable, educated and experienced decision makers.
It is intended that we will be running a number of programmes aimed at both Level 1 and at Level 2 membership strands. In addition, we will be running a number of Continuous Professional Development Programmes to support members in achieving their respective CPD points.
Courses running this Autumn include:
- 2-day Farmer Leadership Programme for Dairy
- 1-day Mart Leadership Programme
- Dairy Director Programme – 4 Days
- Mart Director Programme – 2 days
- Developing Business Resilience Through Good Leadership Practise
- Building Organisational Capabilities – Entrepreneurship & Business Innovation
- Risk Management and Internal Audit
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Communications and Change
- Chairman of the Board – Achieving Board Effectiveness Through Strong Leadership
- Time & Stress Management
- Innovation, Science and Technology Programme
21 Nov 2023