6 Aug 2020
Dublin Food Co-op are hiring an E-Commerce Manager
Part-Time (20 hours per week)
Dublin Food Co-op is a consumer co-operative founded in 1983, based in Kilmainham, Dublin, with a focus on organic and wholefood products.
We are looking for a candidate to develop and manage our E-commerce platform service, including but not limited to our Click & Collect shop, online training programme and delivery service. Fixed-term role working 20 hours per week, hourly rate €20 per hour. This role will require the job holder to be flexible to work some evenings, weekends and
bank holidays as the post requires.
- Work as part of the management team to achieve strategic goals
- Development of an e-commerce platform focused on targets below:
- Manage the transition of the retail business to online and face-to-face training courses to online
- Manage expansion/outreach of training courses to an international level and merchandise and Irish only products to global markets.
- Focus, develop and lead online marketing content across the e-commerce website, including SEO, keywords, leads and campaigns align with the values and principles of the Co-op.
- Work with I.T and E-commerce experts to highlight new functionality and develop U.X experience and content online.
- Develop current channels (webpage and social media) to encompass new e-commerce services
- Align new ethical strategies with the communications team and the operational goals
- Qualification or deep level of experience in digital marketing & e-commerce including analysis and insights to identify opportunities and converting them into revenue and opportunities for the co-operative
- Prior experience working with WordPress, plugins, SEO, keywords and social media platforms
- Confident in developing new dynamic content, campaigns and calls to action
- A strong background and understanding of the logistics needed, finances, reporting, refund policies, terms and conditions and GDPR
- An active member of Dublin Food Co-op or other co-operative organisation.
- Understanding of and interest in the co-operative ethos.
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Interviews for the role will take place on August 19th and 20th. Dublin Food Co-operative is an equal opportunity employer.